Monday, May 21, 2012

Burn After Reading


This is a replica of a love note from the groin. It was my first attempt at defeating Sex Drought II. The kids and I met my husband at work for lunch and, as he was helping me load the kids in the car, I handed him the note and told him to open it when he got back to his office.

And yes, sometimes my mind is just barely at the elevation of a "That's what she said". But, hey, it worked.

The thing about love notes, sexts, or any other method you choose to employ, is that they create anticipation. Anticipation is foreplay for your brain, which, as the women's magazines constantly remind us, is our most important sex organ.

At the end of every day, I'm still as tired as ever from trying to keep up with two kids, a dog, and a house, but if I've scheduled sex and invited my husband to the party, I find I can access the energy reserves. I haven't regretted it yet. There are a lot of things I've done that were not worth the loss of even 5 minutes of sleep, but good sex with my husband isn't one of them.



Now that's ambitious.


No comments:

Post a Comment