Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Resolutions I Have Already Broken

You can't spell "LAME" without "ME"


Two months ago, I published a Year In Review post (one month late) that was supposed to have been followed by a Resolutions post. Well, here we go:

1. Post once/week. I have a terrible track record when it comes to posting consistently so I've lowered the bar to see if I can meet it. The teacher in me died after writing that sentence.

2. Tell you about my experience in physical therapy to improve the problem I wrote about in Today's Spongetastrophe

3. Broaden focus of blog by occasionally addressing conventional wisdom or experts' advice about relationships and sex.

Those are my three lofty goals for this year. I hope all five of you readers enjoy the posts. Thanks for reading, and have a sexy week!



1 comment: